An admirer of finely crafted anything. Will write and design at the right price.



The Phant'sy.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Time: Ten to eight or thereabouts. Location: Onboard a moving train, Klang-bound. It's wets, cold, really cold since the Equinox. I'm sitting adjacent to a Malay woman that I saw minutes ago before the train came. She's medium built, small breasts, wearing a red t-shirt with a Chinese letter printed on the chest and paired with a matte black cargo pants. She's wearing the most unassuming sandals I've ever seen on such a stunning woman. There's a pair of sunglasses perched firmly on top of her treated black hair (I question her taste in hair color: Honey, shoulder lenght black hair looks awesome on you, trust me. And take off those shades, the sun's already set, it's dark and I can't see you).

Since I'm sitting close to her and her gwailo boyfriend (I'm assuming he's the boyfriend since he seem to have been granted access to her knee and thigh and keeps caressing her knee with authority, lucky man, I geddit.) Her phone rings silently and she fumbles with her hand bag that slung low and now it's resting on her lap, finds her Nokia and speaks in Malay; fluently and peppers her conversation with "umms" & "aahs"; it ends a few seconds later.

From what I can hear, her voice reminds me of the girl from The Cardigans and she speaks in hushed notes, must be a private person. Her brown skin is clear and her lips are naked without lip gloss, full and inviting. And she has deep penetrating eyes. I like that. I really like that. This update is almost masturbatory. I like this too. But she's not beautiful. She's attractive, the type that drives me up the walls everytime I see one. She notices that I'm reading a book (Frank McCourt's "Angela's Ashes", have you read that? If you haven't, then you should be). From the corner of my eye, I saw her staring at the cover of the book, trying to make out the words that form the title. After about 3 seconds, her must have emerged victorious and looked away.

Minutes later we arrive at Subang and she and her gwailo boyfriend alights from the train. I wonder if that's the last time I'm going to see her. I'm pretty confident that I'd freeze like a dear in headlights if I do see her again. She belongs in my fantasy, just like the others before her. I'm not looking for answers, I'm just throwing the question out into the void. Good night, void.


1 Responses to “The Phant'sy.”

  1. Blogger Unknown 

    I dont really read books, but this one really caught my attention. It's my favourite one. I shedded tears while reading this. Guess, most girls would like it...hmm, can be a nice start to tickle a girl..hehehhe..well women..duh

    p/s - eh btw, not ur post, i mean the book, hehehhe

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


author

previously on transit

archives


ATOM 0.3 - transit feed

Who links to me

Creative Commons License



All posts are for educational and informative purposes. Should any copyright infringement occur, please inform me and I will remove the said contents as soon as humanly possible. Thank you. Powered by lack of talent but made up by passion and Blogger Templates