An admirer of finely crafted anything. Will write and design at the right price.



Does that work?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Looks like a scene from "3 Kings" with its burning oil field in the middle of a desert and a 22 year old boy from Kansas holding a rifle, pissing in his pants. Does this remind you of any recent war, umm..
where the biggest country in the world thinks it ought to try to save a smaller country from itself? Does it get any more megalomaniacal than that?
Some persons are of the opinion that I should not, ought not, discuss advertising nor should I mention aloud the very word because I have not the know how or understanding of its sophisticated techniques, i.e. I have no academic training in said field of vocation.

Well, maybe I don't, maybe I do. Anyway (never use anyways or no worries, it is a dialectal variant of which, I strongly suspect you have no relation to - and it is colloquial - meaning, never use it in a speech, in your case f
ormal or otherwise unless, a) you practice Cockney English like it's nobody's business, b) you're English, c) you're an Aussie or d) you're an annoying prick [ed: Those two words eat me up like "tau takpe" kills Imran everytime he hears it] I found this print ad today at Coloribus and it made me wonder what those kids over at JWT Taiwan were smoking when they came up with this piece. Is this supposed to be funny or shocking, because if this is supposed to be shocking, it sure feels cheap. And it's not funny. On the other hand, is war supposed to be funny even? I'm not sure if this would help sell a camera.


0 Responses to “Does that work?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


author

previously on transit

archives


ATOM 0.3 - transit feed

Who links to me

Creative Commons License



All posts are for educational and informative purposes. Should any copyright infringement occur, please inform me and I will remove the said contents as soon as humanly possible. Thank you. Powered by lack of talent but made up by passion and Blogger Templates