An admirer of finely crafted anything. Will write and design at the right price.



Sunday scribble


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's sunday and I haven't been blogging for several days due to work and due to personal reasons that I will not divulge here, my imaginary readers. Funny how, at one time, I wasn't bothered by this at all. And now, I'm compelled to finding reasons to blog. I can't see the sun outside; it looks as if it's going to rain any minute now but it has been that dark since I woke up hours ago. Had my morning fag in the bathroom while reading Guitar World's May issue. Specifically the interviews with Dave Gilmour & Roger Waters. I'm just one of the millions dreaming of watching/attending the reunion concert where they would play Dark Side of The Moon in its entirety for the first time in 30 years. Which reminds me, I should go out and get their 30th anniversary SACD edition of that particular album; stunning clarity, but it ends there because you need to have an SACD player to enjoy the latest version properly. I don't have an SACD player either but I'm buying the CD anyway; the redesigned cover speaks to me, no pun intended.

Right. I'm off. The net's upstream at home is excruciatingly slow and the images I've uploaded are mysteriously missing. Usually, things like this gets me upset and I
should be but I'm not. Hmm..this is something new : )

Edit:
This is the album cover. It was released three y
ears ago. I know I'm a little late for the party, but you know..better late than never!

Tried to upload several images for this post tonight but to no avail. Blogger refused the upload from my home PC. I'll try again today.

2nd edit:
Finally, uploaded the album cover. Lovely. That's the word. They say, Storm Thorgerson is the 5th Floyd (or 6th, if you're going to be anal about it).


12 Responses to “Sunday scribble”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    First. I don't know U like Deep Purple. Oh yeah, Deep's The Dark Side of the Moon is one hell of a good invention i must said that. I heard they feat. Madonna in that. Is that true? Hmmm, American.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yes, Dark Side is the album that carved Deep Purple's reputation as one of the most important & most cerebral band in rock's history. The record's out for more than 30 years and it's still pushing 30 thousand units monthly. How do you top that, really? The correct answer is: you don't. Because you can't. It's like Citizen Kane meets The Godfather. But, you already know that don't you since you like both films. Ohhhh Deep Purple. They're amazing.

    It's like this one time, I had a conversation with a midget and he was coming off unimpressed after humping my rare copy of a Jimi Hendrix album for 2 nights (I can't recall the title of the album because I gave it away to a lady friend 8 years ago; said she liked Hendrix, so I gave it away. I'm easy) and he nonchalantly utters the question, "So, what's so good about Hendrix? So slow maa. Yngwie Malmsteen can play faster you know". "Yngwie Malmsteen can play faster..." Yes. Faster is always better, denotes proficiency, style, taste and thoughtfulness. Yngwie Malmsteen. Right.

    So I puff my last puff, put it out, put on my Docs and went into God mode with the midget. Now he thinks he's Hendrix. Work done, God walks home happy. There are two types of people in the world, budak baik: ones who gets it and the ones who don't. Don't be like the fishes. They swim in schools but they never learn anything. Or would you like to go swimming with them? Just kidding. Don't get your knickers in a twist. Go play with your friends.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hahahaha. Push the wrong button, just the very wrong one and there U go, U can put artic bear searching for fish, in hell. Apparently, Pink Floyds' never a good button to push when it comes to Zafer. Not before, not now and it always No at any given time. Vovin, can be tolerate, but this Scotish who pretends he is Malay, no way. Yeah honey, I love Godfather and I kindda miss Citizen Kane but thats strictly emotional. On other practical dog-eat-dags (tribute to ritche, since U like him much) angle, I think I love U and kindda miss U. I love Hendrix too. I'm afraid with speed. Last time they say, speed kills. Dont want get killed. Not now. Can I live, Zafer???

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Buttons, dags, Vovin, Ritchie, angles, speed, the stroke of midnight, a .38 special, a southerner. Make that TWO southies, a PS2, the straights of Nurburgring. Anisah binti Jantan. Yes, Gary, you may live.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thanks GOD. Wowww. There's a lots of reasons to live up there.

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Let's call that, my momentary lapse of unreason.

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Good design!
    [url=http://eofcfcld.com/tapx/eosy.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://npkoptoo.com/okve/uxrt.html]Cool site[/url]

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 
  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Nice site!
    http://eofcfcld.com/tapx/eosy.html | http://kpkbhsgz.com/emcq/zsgs.html

  10. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Nice site!
    [url=http://olbofabc.com/okll/tyol.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://vetrrwkf.com/wokq/umgo.html]Cool site[/url]

  11. Anonymous Anonymous 
  12. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Nice site!
    http://olbofabc.com/okll/tyol.html | http://wcfgiyls.com/sivg/ddtt.html

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


author

previously on transit

archives


ATOM 0.3 - transit feed

Who links to me

Creative Commons License



All posts are for educational and informative purposes. Should any copyright infringement occur, please inform me and I will remove the said contents as soon as humanly possible. Thank you. Powered by lack of talent but made up by passion and Blogger Templates