An admirer of finely crafted anything. Will write and design at the right price.



Stone crazy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Timely and timeless. Sweet stuff this. Makes you wish you were as imaginative as these creatives (note to self: Less self-loathing comments, please.) If you still can't recognize the image, that son, is the Stonehenge - an ancient stone circle built by a race called Druids, if I'm not mistaken (I love that sound, "a race called Druids..." - it makes me feel...all theological & archeological inside). Here's the link if you're so inclined to find out more about it.

Credits:
Fabiano Bomfim (Art Director)
Augusto Barata (Copywriter)
Photo by Jarbas.



0 Responses to “Stone crazy”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


author

previously on transit

archives


ATOM 0.3 - transit feed

Who links to me

Creative Commons License



All posts are for educational and informative purposes. Should any copyright infringement occur, please inform me and I will remove the said contents as soon as humanly possible. Thank you. Powered by lack of talent but made up by passion and Blogger Templates