An admirer of finely crafted anything. Will write and design at the right price.



"Are you like this in real life?"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The correct answer to that question is: Sometimes. Most of the time, I'm a bubbly, charming-the-paints-offa-wall, kind of guy. The type that doesn't get the girl or gets the wrong one. I need to lay off the sauce. The past three posts were about girls. I can talk about advertising, but that would be a major bore. The man behind the talk, agrees with the girl.


3 Responses to “"Are you like this in real life?"”

  1. Blogger ZFR 

    uh huh what?

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Pearl Jam Rulesssss and Hail,hail is one kick arse tune.
    Listened to WorldWide Suicide yet?

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I've the whole album ripped & loaded into the iPod last night. Has a couple of rocking tunes, still listening to it, don't know if it's going to be big or not.

    I'm still holding on to "Ten" and "Vs" for my PJ tunes.

    Heheh.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


author

previously on transit

archives


ATOM 0.3 - transit feed

Who links to me

Creative Commons License



All posts are for educational and informative purposes. Should any copyright infringement occur, please inform me and I will remove the said contents as soon as humanly possible. Thank you. Powered by lack of talent but made up by passion and Blogger Templates