An admirer of finely crafted anything. Will write and design at the right price.



Scoop Of The Week!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This week didn't start as well I hoped it could've been. But you have to roll with the punches. And after rolling with the punches, get yourself the new Macbook maxed out with 2GB of RAM, a 200GB of external storage and a 19" LCD FP from Dell to go with it.

But the real scoop this week goes to: Songbird. Check it out. The browser for multi media (yes, you read that right: multi media and not multi-media) downloads. I stumbled on this through an Apple blog but I can't seem recall which.

Just don't download at your office, the net's too slow to begin with.


0 Responses to “Scoop Of The Week!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


author

previously on transit

archives


ATOM 0.3 - transit feed

Who links to me

Creative Commons License



All posts are for educational and informative purposes. Should any copyright infringement occur, please inform me and I will remove the said contents as soon as humanly possible. Thank you. Powered by lack of talent but made up by passion and Blogger Templates