An admirer of finely crafted anything. Will write and design at the right price.



Nice Mac shortcut #1: Screencap


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Anyway, this is what I did during a lunch hour earlier this week. All images are Apple's and tips were compiled by Scott Kelby. Enjoy.

On Windows, you press the Print Screen button on your keyboard. Then open a photo manager such as AcDSee or MSPaint and you paste the image. As far as I know, if you need to highlight or target a portion of the screen, you have to edit it yourself.

On a Mac, use the shortcut, select the portion that you want and it's pasted on your desktop. I wonder if a smart folder automatically import the screencaps on a Mac.


0 Responses to “Nice Mac shortcut #1: Screencap”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


author

previously on transit

archives


ATOM 0.3 - transit feed

Who links to me

Creative Commons License



All posts are for educational and informative purposes. Should any copyright infringement occur, please inform me and I will remove the said contents as soon as humanly possible. Thank you. Powered by lack of talent but made up by passion and Blogger Templates