An admirer of finely crafted anything. Will write and design at the right price.



Blogger love monkey short time.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This blog is a mess. The font rendering is a disaster. Some post have mixed fonts, not by design, mind you. Others look fine if you go through the archive. The current page makes me look like I'm one of those people who doesn't care about what they put into the world.

I would't complain if it was human error (would you go berserk if it was your own fault that the fonts are a mess? I didn't think so). In both preview & publishing mode, the font looks great in 12pt; in actual looks like its a 14pt. Some posts have mixed fonts from trebuchet to arial and some have a mix of both or more! I've been looking at the codes and did some tweaking here and there but, it's not making any sense because I'm getting mixed rendering.

This is almost an adventure on its own. Who would've thought that writing a post for a blog would be this difficult. Everytime I saved an tweak and republish, I religiously, religously, check in 3 browsers (IE, Firefox 1.5 and Opera 8.51). Hey Steve, I need some assistance in displaying proportionally spaced fonts! I apologize if any of you are having a hard time reading this post. You'd be 10 times as pissed if you were me.

Edit:
I'm going to redo everything this weekend. Wish me luck. I'm HTML challenged.


2 Responses to “Blogger love monkey short time.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm first. Aye Scottish Boy!, How's your Malay?

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    My malay's fine. But Vovin suck.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


author

previously on transit

archives


ATOM 0.3 - transit feed

Who links to me

Creative Commons License



All posts are for educational and informative purposes. Should any copyright infringement occur, please inform me and I will remove the said contents as soon as humanly possible. Thank you. Powered by lack of talent but made up by passion and Blogger Templates