An admirer of finely crafted anything. Will write and design at the right price.



What would Tyler Durden do?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Arghhh. Firefox seem to crash everytime I view the Friendster pages (I know, I know it's not as hip as Myspace but I'm not a hip person...figures. Besides, I signed up because my nephews asked me to), must be a scripting hoohaa because last night I had nearly 20 tabs running on the 'fox - saturated with images and videos and I had iTunes and Photoshop CS8 on at the time.

So after months of delays and hiatuses, transit is going again (Okay, I was inspired by a certain girl, but haven't you seen "Troy"? C'mon. You know I look good in a man-skirt.). First item on the agenda: the layout. Changed the template. Added some HTML code, amended some (I'm good at this like I know How To Meet the Ladies) and then saved the template changes. Then I went to bed; woke up at 6 in the a.m remembering that I didn't publish the damned thing.


1 Responses to “What would Tyler Durden do?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ayyye Scottish Boy. Where's the Godfather related stuffs?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


author

previously on transit

archives


ATOM 0.3 - transit feed

Who links to me

Creative Commons License



All posts are for educational and informative purposes. Should any copyright infringement occur, please inform me and I will remove the said contents as soon as humanly possible. Thank you. Powered by lack of talent but made up by passion and Blogger Templates