An admirer of finely crafted anything. Will write and design at the right price.



"Witness the dismemberment!"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



About 15 or 20 years ago, I witnessed the partial dismemberment of the Cybertronic kind via videotape (VHS ruled at the time). And probably next year, I'll or we'll get to watch it all over again. But this time, it probably won't be as good as it was before. Every sophisticated movie Transformers fan I know have been on their edge of their seats since the announcement Michael Bay was attached to helm the live action Transformers. And apparently, their fears are justified. Check out the URLs below. More than meets the eye? You betcha. And at the moment, it doesn't look good.

Bay has a lot of responsibility to shoulder and looking from the decisions he's made (just don't listen to what the cast are saying, it's their responsibility to pimp the flick), it's a spectacular crash. I'm really hoping that I'm spectacularly wrong on this one. Check out the links below.


Transformers Set Visit Preview

Awesome or plain bad decisions? (Check out the TF bots, they're not what I remember!)

Confirmed: Movie Jazz is a Pontiac Solstice - Movie Set Reports

Brian Goldner speaks... er types & Hasbro Kingpin Brian Goldner Discussion Thread

Latino Review of the whole thing

Thank yous to Fariz for the heads up.


0 Responses to “"Witness the dismemberment!"”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


author

previously on transit

archives


ATOM 0.3 - transit feed

Who links to me

Creative Commons License



All posts are for educational and informative purposes. Should any copyright infringement occur, please inform me and I will remove the said contents as soon as humanly possible. Thank you. Powered by lack of talent but made up by passion and Blogger Templates