An admirer of finely crafted anything. Will write and design at the right price.



That sideways trip was... trippy?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Finally. After months of being sidetracked by work & personal shiite.. Now I can write again. First I have to think of something to write (which posed as much a problem for me as having an anus on your elbow, left or right, it doesn't matter). Andddd.. I just discovered today that I can instantly upload pictures without going through the hassle of registration and configuring the hosting server URLs on this blog. I'm going to go nuts over this neat feature. Upcoming purchase: A digital camera made in Cheapistan!

Feature art: "Lover" by Mary Frank (thanks Nina!).


8 Responses to “That sideways trip was... trippy?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Lucah!

  3. Blogger ZFR 

    Lucah mende? Orang beranak pun dalam posisi yang sama jugak? Kenapa tak terfikir arca tu sebenarnya manifestasi "mother nature"? Hehehe.. Kantoi. Lu suka yg lucah² kan, Zaki?

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ah... lucah.

  5. Blogger ZFR 

    Ah..ko Zaki..tak ngaku jugak. Hehehe.

  6. Blogger Civilian 

    Sex With Animals Rule #43: Hold your horses, firmly, before doing them.

  7. Blogger ZFR 

    FYI folks, civilian has a grudge against me and he has yet to take his medicine at the time he wrote the comment. Please bear with him. Hehehe..

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey cool. I wanna own this shit! :D

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


author

previously on transit

archives


ATOM 0.3 - transit feed

Who links to me

Creative Commons License



All posts are for educational and informative purposes. Should any copyright infringement occur, please inform me and I will remove the said contents as soon as humanly possible. Thank you. Powered by lack of talent but made up by passion and Blogger Templates