An admirer of finely crafted anything. Will write and design at the right price.



Wanna know a litle secret?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






Found a blog full (a blogful?) of secrets. Here's how it works: you send in a homemade postcard with your secret (whatever it is) and everyone's welcomed to, to the blog. And if they think it fits, they'll include it in their post. I think it's a great, no scratch that - a swell idea to let it all out. I mean, it's like that time I saw my cousin kissing his kid sister when we were 5 and had his hand up her skirt. They did it because their father, who's horny like like a rhinoceros told them to. I still cry at night just thinking about it. Just kidding. I don't have an uncle. Go here if you like secrets.

Want some chocolate covered pretzel?



2 Responses to “Wanna know a litle secret?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm first. Aye Lads. Said it was secret, what I saw was actually a lie. Hehehehehehe. Haaaaaaa!! Marah.
    (translation)
    marah = angry.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Spot on, budak baik. You said it. Yes, it's all lies, lies and more lies. It's never sweet, it's never kind - it's rubbish. That's what it is. And let me tell you something else, it gets worse with age. Wankers.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


author

previously on transit

archives


ATOM 0.3 - transit feed

Who links to me

Creative Commons License



All posts are for educational and informative purposes. Should any copyright infringement occur, please inform me and I will remove the said contents as soon as humanly possible. Thank you. Powered by lack of talent but made up by passion and Blogger Templates