An admirer of finely crafted anything. Will write and design at the right price.



Better fuel for your storytelling fire


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have no talent for music nor storytelling. Never could spin a yarn as well as some of my colleagues. I'm not funny. And I blame my high school for their reluctance, no..not reluctance, straight up contempt for the efforts that kids put in to be creative. They smashed our guitars. Confiscated our walkmans and our tapes and magazines, claiming that it's against our religion. Great conditioning for teenagers, brain wash 'em while they're young. Don't get me wrong. I don't harbor any ill feeling towards the religion, it's bigotry that gets to me. Well, we're not in school anymore. And if there are any aspiring authors or bloggers aspiring to be authors, here's a link to a great page full of tips by Seth Godin to learn the trade. Go now. Tell a thousand stories. Enjoy.


0 Responses to “Better fuel for your storytelling fire”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


author

previously on transit

archives


ATOM 0.3 - transit feed

Who links to me

Creative Commons License



All posts are for educational and informative purposes. Should any copyright infringement occur, please inform me and I will remove the said contents as soon as humanly possible. Thank you. Powered by lack of talent but made up by passion and Blogger Templates