An admirer of finely crafted anything. Will write and design at the right price.



Freshness!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I'd say this is an effective self-promotion effort, easy to understand once you see the agency name/logo at the left hand bottom corner. Doesn't need any more tweaking. This already sends the right message to their prospective clients. Done by the boys & girls at McCann. Trouble is, I don't know which McCann.


Promise you won't hit me with a brick? Okay, I'll say it: This is cool. *waits for the brick - it's not comin' - phew* This is so cool it should've been mine (though, secretly I long for a creative chair at DDB or O&M and claim creative responsibilty for creating a print ad for a 4x4 brand of cars, the one where the car is parked on a staircase in front of a building with properly painted parking bay for it - you know which one.)


Saying the line "I know Kung Fu" like Keanu Reeves in the Matrix doesn't cut it anymore. If you have it, prove it. A great print ad for a dojo (is that the proper name for a karate class?). Enter through the door, exit through the wall.


There's this ad for a bookstore that Neil French did a while back. Or was it someone else? I'll look it up later.


This is fresh! Had to wait for 4 print ads to use that word, fresh. Let me try it again: A fresh way of looking at a tooth paste that are not always visible in the flood of similar products.


0 Responses to “Freshness!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


author

previously on transit

archives


ATOM 0.3 - transit feed

Who links to me

Creative Commons License



All posts are for educational and informative purposes. Should any copyright infringement occur, please inform me and I will remove the said contents as soon as humanly possible. Thank you. Powered by lack of talent but made up by passion and Blogger Templates