An admirer of finely crafted anything. Will write and design at the right price.



Feel like a midget? Get a load of this!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Really tempted to use the phrase "eye of the storm" or "shit storm" somewhere in this post. So there (did you know that I always wanted to be a storm chaser? What you don't know about me I could just fill the Grand Canyon). God, I love a good storm.


2 Responses to “Feel like a midget? Get a load of this!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Storm camni kalau sebat belakang badan, mau berbilai ni. Hahaha!

  2. Blogger ZFR 

    Kalau orang lucah je dia sebat. Hahaha.. Contohnya, cam ko la ZAKI. Hahaha.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


author

previously on transit

archives


ATOM 0.3 - transit feed

Who links to me

Creative Commons License



All posts are for educational and informative purposes. Should any copyright infringement occur, please inform me and I will remove the said contents as soon as humanly possible. Thank you. Powered by lack of talent but made up by passion and Blogger Templates